Garden and Sanctuary Tours
Enjoy a great day out visiting one of Australia’s largest private gardens and wildlife reserves.
• 19 Garden displays.
• Over 50 native and farm animals.
• Home to Australia’s rare white Kangaroos.
• Waterfalls, lakes, wetlands and rain forest.
• Views for over 100 kilometres over Bass Strait and Port Philip Bay.
• Limited number of small group tours are available each week.
• A world of natural beauty only one hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD.
The gardens are situated in Boneo on the Mornington Peninsula only 1 hour drive from Melbourne. Tickets are $30 per person and $20 for children under 15. Children under 5 are free. We do not publish the address as we are a private property. We will email you the address when you make a booking. The property is approximately 10 minutes from Rosebud.
For Group Discounts kindly call 1300 138 488 ($25 minimum of 15 persons).
The Garden and Sanctuary is open every Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10am.
Please allow 2 to 2.5 hours if you wish to view all the gardens.
The gardens are not suitable to prams or wheel chairs.
You will need appropriate footwear, No high heels.
Umbrellas are available
We do not publish the address as we are a private property, we will email you the address when you make a booking. The property is approximately 10 minutes from Rosebud.
Tours strictly by online or phone booking only, walk-ins will not be accommodated.