Garden and Sanctuary Tours
Enjoy a great day out visiting one of Australia’s largest private gardens and wildlife reserves.
• 19 Garden displays.
• Over 50 native and farm animals.
• Home to Australia’s rare white Kangaroos.
• Waterfalls, lakes, wetlands and rain forest.
• Views for over 100 kilometres over Bass Strait and Port Philip Bay.
• Limited number of small group tours are available each week.
• A world of natural beauty only one hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD.
The gardens are situated in Boneo on the Mornington Peninsula only 1 hour drive from Melbourne. Tickets are $30 per person and $20 for children under 15. Children under 5 are free. We do not publish the address as we are a private property. We will email you the address when you make a booking. The property is approximately 10 minutes from Rosebud.
For Group Discounts kindly call 1300 138 488 ($25 minimum of 15 persons).
The Garden and Sanctuary is open every Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10am.
Please allow 2 to 2.5 hours if you wish to view all the gardens.
The gardens are not suitable to prams or wheel chairs.
You will need appropriate footwear, No high heels.
Umbrellas are available